IEPC is proud to present the 2022 Speaker Series! This free speaker series has welcomed leaders in the field to cover timely and engaging topics that are important to independent emergency physicians. The sessions precede each monthly conference call and are open to all IEPC members and those who may be interested in joining.
Fall 2022 sessions include:
- July 25 – Andrew Young, MD, MPH, Medical Consultant, CA Dept. of Health Care Services to present Medi-Cal Update: State Initiatives to Improve Quality of Care
- August 22 – Peter Viccellio, MD, FACEP, Associate CMO, University Hospital to present Making Room for Patients – ED Turnaround Times
- September 19 – James Keaney, MD MPH FAAEM to discuss Institute for Justice in Emergency Medicine
- October 24 – Laura Wooster, ACEP Associate Director, Public Affairs and Jeffrey Davis ACEP Director of Regulatory Affairs to share ACEP updates
- UPCOMING November 28 – Andrew Selesnick to discuss the Anthem Lawsuit
This series is presented on the fourth Monday of the month January – November. Advance registration is required and can be completed by registering through the monthly email invitation. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.