Free to all friends of IEPC!
Presented by the Independent Emergency Physicians Consortium
Time & Date: 9:00AM – 9:30AM Pacific on the fourth Monday of the month.
Membership in IEPC is not required to attend. Advance registration for the meeting is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the call.
IEPC is proud to present the 2023 Speaker Series! This free speaker series has welcomed leaders in the field to cover timely and engaging topics that are important to independent emergency physicians. The sessions precede each monthly conference call and are open to all IEPC members and those who may be interested in joining. Upcoming sessions include:
- February 27 – Mike Granovsky, MD, CPC, FACEP – 2023 Documentation Guidelines: Best Practices and Strategies for Success
- March 27 – Sheree Lowe, MD – Emergency Medicine Practice Revenue Challenges Yesterday and Today with Proposed Solutions for Tomorrow
- April 24 – Sandy Schneider, BSPharm, PharmD – ACEP – Boarding
- May 22– Elena Guzman, MD – California ACEP
- June 26– Bob McNamara, PharmD, MSPH, FAHA, FHFSA, FCCP – American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- July 24– Scott Adler, Cand. philol – Insight Strategies, LLC
This series is presented on the fourth Monday of the month January – November year. Advance registration is required and can be completed by registering through the monthly email invitation. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you would like to join the IEPC mailing list, or want to invite a colleague, please visit www.iepc.org.