Presented by the Independent Emergency Physicians Consortium
Time & Date: 9:00AM – 9:30AM PT on the fourth Monday each month.
Membership in IEPC is not required to attend. Advance registration for the meeting is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to join the call. This free speaker series welcomes leaders in the field to cover timely and engaging topics that are important to independent emergency physicians. The sessions will precede each monthly conference call and are open to all IEPC members and those who may be interested in joining
- July 25 – Andrew Young, MD, MPH, Medical Consultant, CA Dept. of Health Care Services to present Medi-Cal Update: State Initiatives to Improve Quality of Care
- August 22 – Peter Viccellio, MD, FACEP, Associate CMO, University Hospital to present Making Room for Patients – ED Turnaround Times
- September 19 – James Keaney, MD MPH FAAEM to discuss Institute for Justice in Emergency Medicine
- October 24 – Andrew Selesnick to discuss the Anthem Lawsuit
- November 28 – Laura Wooster, ACEP Associate Director, Public Affairs and Jeffrey Davis ACEP Director of Regulatory Affairs to share ACEP updates
Visit www.IEPC.org for more information
To view the full July 2022 newsletter click here.